Contact Us: email@example.com or (573) 634-8198
We take care to represent our jewelry honestly and accurately. Our goal is for your purchase to be loved with 100% satisfaction! We take pride in the jewelry we sell and will furnish a complimentary appraisal for all jewelry items over $1,000.
- We offer a 5 year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on any piece designed and manufactured by Kas. We will repair or replace, at our option, any defective item. Normal wear and tear is excluded and this warranty does not cover center stones. Any unauthorized modification, sizing or abuse will void this warranty. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with repairs or replacement.
- Our Romance bridal line offers a lifetime limited warranty; the ring must be inspected every six months for prong wear and general condition by an authorized Romance dealer. A warranty card will be included in your paperwork. Kas A Designs is not responsible for failure to comply with the warranty guidelines.
- While we carefully inspect and restore to wearable condition all antique, estate and consigned jewelry, we cannot offer any warranty on these items. Please wear with care!
Returns & Refunds
- We want you to love your purchase! Should you be dissatisfied with your item for any reason, we will accept your return within 10 business days of your order being delivered. We will refund your original payment amount (minus shipping and handling charges) to the original form tendered. Credit card refunds are subject to holding processes by either parties banks. Items picked up in-store may be exchanged within 30 days of your purchase for in-store merchandise only. Custom, personalized, altered items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Item must be in original condition, unaltered and unworn, in original packaging with original receipt and any accompanying documents. All returns will be inspected before we can process a refund or exchange.
- We strongly recommend your item be insured for the full purchase price by your choice carrier. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items being returned to us.
- Kas A Designs is not responsible for merchandise that is not received or returned in accordance with these terms.
Payment and Delivery Options
- kasadesigns.com accepts the following payments: PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- Once payment has been processed and funds verified, your item will ship within three business days. Items requiring alterations will take additional time. An email with tracking number and estimated delivery date will be provided to you when your item ships.
- Residents of Missouri may pick up their items in-store. Applicable taxes will apply. A photo ID will be required at time of pick-up and must match the name on the credit card used to make the purchase. If your item requires alterations (i.e. ring sizing, addition of stones, customization) you will be notified by email when your item is ready for pick-up.
- We use FedEx for our deliveries. You must provide a physical street address. Your package will be insured for the purchase amount and will require a direct signature. Kas A Designs is not responsible for incomplete, invalid or incorrect address information.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box or an APO/FPO/DPO.
- For your security, merchandise orders over $1,000 will only be shipped to the billing address for the method of payment you choose.
Tracking Your Order
- Once payment is processed, we will send you an email with your tracking number and estimated arrival date.
- While we want to be as accurate as possible when calculating the estimated arrival date for your purchase, there are some factors that may cause that to change:
- Alterations such as sizing rings, customization may require additional shipping time
- Weather delays
- Other shipping/vendor service disruptions